Have you ever wondered what it is actually like to be a part of a fashion editorial shoot team and to have a chance at having your images published in a top fashion magazine? Now is your chance.
Join Bruce Smith (internationally published fashion photographer) on one of these location fashion photography editorial shoot workshops in Europe during 2017.
We will be working with top fashion magazines, a renowned magazine creative director and a fashion editor in chief on-line mentoring, along with some fashion labels you will love to shoot.
The fabulous Chateau De Clerac a stunning Napoleonic chateau near Bordeaux is the location for the next how to shoot a fashion magazine editorial, “Art Noir Fashion Photography Workshop” will be held.
Who can attend this fashion photography workshop
This workshop is open to photographers of all levels from the amateur to the professional and the beginner to the advanced photographer. Due to Bruce’s methods developed over the 15 years that he has been teaching, every body learns and progresses at their own pace with one 2 one mentoring, guidance and one 2 one shooting with your models.
There is no bun fight shooting with the models and shooting a model that is being shot and directed by another photographer is not allowed at any time during the workshop. Bruce will explain this in greater detail when you arrive.
Some key factors about these fashion workshop shoot productions
- Professional fashion magazine editorial team of fashion stylists, hair dressers and make up artists.
- Chief fashion editor from top fashion magazines in Milan mentoring.
- Amazing top named current fashion designers collections to shoot.
- A photographers fashion story from each day of shooting at each location will hopefully be chosen to be published in a top European fashion magazine.
- I will be sharing my industry knowledge gained from over 30 years as an internationally published fashion photographer.
- Learn my fashion photography lighting techniques for available and artificial lighting and many of my shooting styles and skills.
- De-constructing both available light and artificial light lighting so you build a better understanding of how fashion lighting techniques and fine art nude lighting techniques work.
- Three days of mentored shooting one 2 one with the professional models.
- Beautiful professional swim-wear, high fashion and fine art nude models.
- One day of pre-production, shoot planning and preparation from styling mood boards.
- One day of post production, image selection, creating layouts and photoshop.